Saturday, April 17, 2010

BLOGMeister mail

Here is what my readers are thinking:



1) A man was sleeping in the park at city hall this afternoon and Eddie is off on spitfire business. Made me sad!



2) see Toronto Star, now Canada vs Matty AND Nora Moroun!

and they will never pay for bridge " User fees would repay the debt ! " paragraph 4 [in the story],

Bridge plan dangles jobs for Michigan !

and will the province continue funding Windsor when McGuinty has canceled

4 billion in transportation in Toronto ???

I can see a big delay coming!



3) What I don't understand is why my government is promising me jobs but only if I allow them to quash

a private business man. The two can be mutually exclusive but my government is twisting these two

things into one. Something very wrong here. It's a free country or so I thought until now.



So Canada wants to build a bridge. Go for it.

So Matty wants to build a bridge. Go for it.



But kindly stop holding up "job carrots" to Canadians for ulterior motives. Canadian or American

governments that want to put private enterprise out of business when it is the very foundation for

both countries, do not have my respect nor my support.



Eddie Francis DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME. Neither does that Doer guy.



4) Your blog sure has gotten a lot of attention lately.

Gord's column tells of political dealing and common place.

I think all three are fighting for their political future.

Since when can two sitting ministers guarantee an extra $78 million

in a breakfast deal in an MP's home?

So much for transparency and political process.



5) Watch what happens with Red Bull's spectators.

They are going to drop fiercely.



6) We should be so lucky that you would run [for Mayor]. Can you imagine the campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



7) I found this morning's read very entertaining!



8) "It will also put to rest the issue of the private individual soliciting donations for the Chimczuk Museum and of other groups posturing for the funds".

Surely they cannot be referring to The Executive Director of Chimczuk Museum Inc., an Ontario numbered company, the owner of the name "Chimczuk Museum" name, and a Canadian Registered Charity !



9)



No comments:

Post a Comment